Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blonde and she knows it....

User Info Menu

We are actually pretty lucky considering Regina is a small city in the grand terms of things. WestJet does a direct flight out of Regina that leaves at 12:05am on Thursdays so you arrive on the landing strip at about 6:30am in Montego Bay. Not too shabby. The nice thing about living in Regina is that no one who lives in the city is more that 20 minutes from the airport. If I drive bristkly from my house I can be there in about 10 minutes. The flights aren't that badly priced either considering the ease. We paid about 600 bucks after taxes and fees. You can get that flight right now for around 500 or so I have heard. Now that we have give up the all inclusive lifestyle and experience Negril as it should be we go for two weeks for the price of what it would have cost one of us for a single week at the RIU. The NBCC's may not be the ritz but it has everything we need as well as Jamaican Karaoke next door at Travellers on Fridays and Saturdays. My wife is a professional actress and singer so she likes to go and impress the locals with her big voice!
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    The flights aren't that badly priced either considering the ease. We paid about 600 bucks after taxes and fees. You can get that flight right now for around 500 or so I have heard.
    Crusher; I'm sure interested on how you made arrangements for only $600. Flying from S'toon, I wasn't able to get direct flight sunder $1,000 per person, return. Do you mean $600 each way?

User Info Menu

No sir it was 600 bucks for the return flight. Might be worth the drive to Regina? Check WestJet....if you take the direct flights on Thursdays you get a way better deal.

[/url]

User Info Menu

If you go on the site right now you can leave Regina for 179 this thursday......Return is a bit more expensive but its 600 then you add the fees and taxes....

[/url]

User Info Menu

I see similar flights out of Saskatoon. However, they involve mutliple connections and on the way home. It's an overnighter in Toronto. I did that once and awore "nerver again"!!!!!

Although I absolutlely DETEST connections, and especially overnight layovers, the price is very attractive. Gonna have to consider that next reach.

User Info Menu

I like the ease of flying out of Detroit but I really like to get the party started by heading to TO the day before and then its a free for all!
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

The Thursday Flight out of Regina is a Direct Flight on both legs of the journey. No connections, no BS.

[/url]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    The Thursday Flight out of Regina is a Direct Flight on both legs of the journey. No connections, no BS.
    Just not possible to make other arrangements on such short notice.

User Info Menu

They do it every year and from before Christmas to April/May sometimes. Just a note for your next reach!

[/url]

User Info Menu

I might even know a guy with a big drive way that would let you park for the duration!

[/url]