Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blonde and she knows it....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    I might even know a guy with a big drive way that would let you park for the duration!
    I might just take you up on the Crusher. Thanks for the offer. Although your arriving 8 days before me, our trips do overlap. Hope to see you there. I'm the white Canadian guy. I'll be wearing a hat, suncreen and sun glasses. Should be easy to spot.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Craig123 View Post
    I might just take you up on the Crusher. Thanks for the offer. Although your arriving 8 days before me, our trips do overlap. Hope to see you there. I'm the white Canadian guy. I'll be wearing a hat, suncreen and sun glasses. Should be easy to spot.
    Clearly as there won't be many of those on the beach! I'm sure I will be easy to spot....big skull tattoo and Hockey Canada hat! Oh and I am as big as a house!
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lee View Post
    I too prefer to travel from Detroit, my latest package for Feb rendered a rdtrip flight for about 298. inclu tx excl baggage though. What company takes you to/from Metro for 60 bucks each way. I get dropped off night before stay near the airport to avoid immigration hassles the day of and then get picked up by friends. I too would not do Toronto - too much weather and time in between us and them.
    Quote Originally Posted by NEGRILJAIL View Post
    poolguy ..not a chance for this guy ..can't stand that drive down the 4 nothing 1 ..spirit has a quick 1 hour stopover in ft.laud/miami ..then off to mo bay ..flight leaves detroit 6:45 am arrives mo bay 12 noon .. 350.00 US ea ..checked bag and carry-on and taxes included ....
    leave the car at home 60.00 ea way to metro including tolls .. someone else waiting/driving in a WARM vehicle.. priceless
    Not fond of the stopover thing, but those prices are worth looking into...especially down the road, when we tear our cottage down and move down that way. Are there any direct flights from Detroit? Didn't see any when I looked online...we're booked out of TO on Air Canada for $612 in February. When I looked at Detroit flights, didn't see any real deals and some really crazy stopover times.

User Info Menu

Craig....the direct flights out of Saskatoon leave on Sunday and come back on Mondays. They price is under 600 bucks before taxes and fees round trip....what airline are you using?

[/url]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    Craig....the direct flights out of Saskatoon leave on Sunday and come back on Mondays. They price is under 600 bucks before taxes and fees round trip....what airline are you using?
    I booked early to get the resort we wanted. Went with Sunwing. The other direct option at the time was Sunquest. There didn't seem to be much esle for direct options back then. Maybe I just missed the. Not sure.

User Info Menu

WestJet usually starts putting these flights on the board in July. That's when we booked.

[/url]

User Info Menu

I probably never considered a Sunday departure so never saw a direct flight option. Lesson learned.

User Info Menu

Yeah if you are looking for bargains its always good to take a look at some flexible times. I absolutely love the direct from Regina. No BS at all.

[/url]

User Info Menu

flying Delta out of Detroit on Feb 4 at 10:20 am, nonstop to Montego Bay, land at 2:29 pm. Return 3:33 pm Sat Feb 11 - land in the frozen North at 7:45. Seems like very few nonstops anymore though, and I paid $598 a pop for them - ouch!
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

guirigay .. 598 for non-stop ..not cheap ...but not terrible .. considering extra expense of driving to and parking in toronto ..

dana ..spirit air has 'cheapest" flights from Detroit ..only one hour stopover in florida ..not bad .. and half the price ea compared to Toronto departures .. delta still flies direct ..but pretty big $$$ .... just the flight savings alone could go a long way in paying for a weeks rooms ..