Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blonde and she knows it....

User Info Menu

Blonde and she knows it....

So being snoopy can be a good thing some days. I was looking for some stuff in my travel bucket and decided to take a look at my wife's and my passport today. Mine's good until 2014....my wife's on the other hand expires on February 6th, 2012!!!!!

Well guess who is out getting pics and rushing down to the passport office as we speak!

She can get it in as little as 24 hours so its not a big thing. Just glad I caught it today and not while we were in line at the airport! LOL!
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Bumb***** ... the stars were lined up for ya .. sheesh ....see ya at the tailgate party !!!

User Info Menu

Yeah I'm not sure why I looked just had a feeling I should take a look. Wow that was a good feeling I guess.

[/url]

User Info Menu

wow that was close!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Yeah technically you can travel from Canada to Jamaica without a passport....I just wouldn't recommend it!

[/url]

User Info Menu

I like mi passsport ..especially being from Windsor ..flying out of detroit ..saves a lot of time and money ..HATE the drive to and even worse from Toronto ...

User Info Menu

There are not any direct flights from Detroit any more and I would rather drive to Toronto and fly on a Canadian airline anyway.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

poolguy ..not a chance for this guy ..can't stand that drive down the 4 nothing 1 ..spirit has a quick 1 hour stopover in ft.laud/miami ..then off to mo bay ..flight leaves detroit 6:45 am arrives mo bay 12 noon .. 350.00 US ea ..checked bag and carry-on and taxes included ....
    leave the car at home 60.00 ea way to metro including tolls .. someone else waiting/driving in a WARM vehicle.. priceless

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Windsorite here with my two cents

I too prefer to travel from Detroit, my latest package for Feb rendered a rdtrip flight for about 298. inclu tx excl baggage though. What company takes you to/from Metro for 60 bucks each way. I get dropped off night before stay near the airport to avoid immigration hassles the day of and then get picked up by friends. I too would not do Toronto - too much weather and time in between us and them.
    Visit #56 soon come

User Info Menu

lee ..private message me and i'll fill you in ... can't stand T.O. ..hate the drive and the airport especially in february ..went to cuba for a couple weeks last year ..loved cuba ..but not this year ..and mostly fully in part to the trip to toronto AND back !! you can fly to cuba from windsor ..but only to veradero ..and that place is not my cup of tea ..reminds me too much of cancun
    when are you heading down ?