Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Blonde and she knows it....

User Info Menu

Who knew you could be spoiled by living on the frozen prairies eh? :P
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rasthai View Post
    Craig, you can still do return for $794 tax in direct from s'toon but depending on where you want to stay there is same flights for about $1020 with 2 weeks accommodations at Negril beach club resort (not same as NBCC as not booked with Jean so a bit risky) but some people have had fine rooms there ok with basics.
    It works out to a little more than $700 each for direct return flights. Even if I change plans and eat the non-refunable deposits and fees I still have other obligations that I can't gracefully bypass. It's next time territory for me.

User Info Menu

Yeah its just something to remember for next year. You would save a lot of cash on the flights by just changing the days you leave slightly. I love these direct flights that leave at night. You wake up in Jamaica and your first full day is spent on the resort!
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]