Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Paddle Board Rental

User Info Menu

Paddle Board Rental

I saw a post about paddle board rental on the beach. Can any one give me some info on where and how much? Can you rent early in the morning? I appriciate any info thanks

User Info Menu

we will be on the beach in feb, were can we do this? soon come

User Info Menu

There was a post about paddleboard rentals a little while ago, here your answers:
    Stand up paddle boards for rent directly on the beach located at the Negril Relax Resort which was the old Merrill's III. Feel free to call for any information. Here is his Jamaican cell # 876-588-4574. $20 per 1/2 hr and $40 per hr. I don't know how early you can rent but I'm sure you can work something out. The person who rents them is on the board, I would PM him. Mnball is his username. I will be calling him in March...

Here's the thread:
    http://negril.com/forum/showthread.p...t=Paddle+board
    March 2006 - Blue Cave Castle | November 2007 - Beaches Sandy Bay | November 2008 - Blue Cave Castle/Rockhouse/Grand Lido | March 2012 - Blue Cave Castle

User Info Menu

I read elsewhere that the paddle board owner is at a trade show (or something like that) right now but will be back in Negril in a few days. I plan to try this when I'm there in February.

User Info Menu

I read somewhere that he is off-island too but there still may be someone managing his business. I believe he's set up at Negril Relax.

User Info Menu

we are interested, feb 3rd to 19th, soon come

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by robcurry View Post
    we are interested, feb 3rd to 19th, soon come
    He'll be there then.