Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223

Thread: ‘Life’s a Beach’ - or - AnD nOw FoR sOmEtHiNg CoMpLeTeLy DiFfErEnT -

User Info Menu

Hi I'm a newbie (not to Ja, just here on the board)
    Been lurking for awhile reading all the trip reports I could find.
    They have all been amazing and I look forward to being regularly entertained with future reports.

"Sunset Negril" was a great read, I felt as if I was there sharing your trip.
    Your wedding sounded perfect, and Hedo enlightening
    Thanks for sharing
    J
    [/

User Info Menu

K3, many thanks for the time you take to let us be a part of your experiences in Negril. You have a great writing style and my wife and I enjoy it very much. We arrive tomorrow and can't wait to leave our footprints on the beach, so until then.............walk good!

Soon come can't come soon enough!

User Info Menu

Well I for one am glad its over! I have been wandering around Negril waiting for all these incredible thing to happen to me! I am so disapointed, I cannot find any of these sensational things goin on! lmao!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Hey Kuhuna (of course, I just call you Big Brother)

I've been enjoying these posts, and as a "newbee" it's good to get an idea as to what I'm getting myself into. Jamaica is the place where the travel agents always warn you against wandering outside your resort, and I gotta think this is bull**** (not meaning to offend any travel agents out there). At least I think this is so in Negril. My wife and I intentionally booked a place that is NOT all-inclusive.

I'm been travelling down to the Caribbean for some 13 years, but I've never been to Jamaica. Anguilla, Dominican Republic, Antigua, Cuba, Mexico, and Saint Martin (which I love the best), but never Jamaica. To be honest, one of my main reasons for going is just to hang out with my big brother, but the more I read, the more I want to experience the island.

One more week until the beach! Got to feel the sand between my toes!

KDR

User Info Menu

2 Reimer brothers on the beach!!! Do we need to beware??! Lol

User Info Menu

Between last night and today I read the whole report. I was laughing so hard I was crying...then a friend of mine called and asked why I was laughing, so I tried reading back to her the bathroom episode, and it took me 5 tries to finally spit the story out because I was laughing so frickin hard!

And thanks for the "throwing a banana down a hallway" analogy. I'm pretty sure I will never get that picture out of my head...but it makes me laugh every time I think about it.

This was a fun read, and thanks for keeping it real.
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M