Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody else like the Guiness when in Negril?

User Info Menu

Anybody else like the Guiness when in Negril?

It is surprisingly refreshing! Saw the locals drinking it more than Red Stripe...so I tried and was pleasantly surprised!

User Info Menu

Name:  DSCN2704.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  93.3 KB

User Info Menu

nope ..nodda .. have a german buddy that loves it ..says it kick starts his back for sex .. his new nickname is horse piss drinker ...lol

User Info Menu

Well you do see how that Guiness is looking at that Ginger Beer!

User Info Menu

We travel with a boarding named Wench....she is a Guiness nut! She drinks this stuff like its going out of style!
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

I like one every now and then...always keep a few in the fridge!
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

I LOVE the Guinness in Jam...My Favorite thing to drink there-cant stand Red stripe (Yuck-too watered down) You can pretty much find me with a Guiness in hand- or maybe sometime a Rum drink...
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

Nope. Guiness is just not my ting. I'll drink ting instead.

User Info Menu

Since there seems to be a paucity of choices in beer in JA, I drink as wide an assortment as I can find (w/o breaking the pocketbook). Each beer is a deliberate choice. Generally, I adhere to the mantra "when in Rome", and drink Red Stripe. But Red Stripe has a little higher alcohol content than I can handle ..... so I might drink one red stripe, maybe 2, then a Red Stripe Light. Sometimes I get a lil tired of Red Stripe, just need a lil more excitement for the tastebuds, so I switch it up to a Heineken or Guiness ... I DO appreciate the roasted barley flavor of Guiness for a change now and then.....

User Info Menu

When hanging out at the internet cafe with Max, an English guy would come in and mix some vanilla stuff into his Guiness ... Anyone know what that is about? I shoulda asked then.