Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Pre Fab Board House

User Info Menu

Pre Fab Board House

Does anyone know the name of the company in Little London, Westmoreland that builds, delivers & sets up pre-fab board houses? I have heard that they are reasonably priced. I have an idea brewing that I wish to investigate all my options on. If they have a website, even better. Or if you know the name of another, similar local operation, I am interested.

Thanks!!

PEACE.

User Info Menu

I don't know the name but I know lots of people who have bought them. You do know they do not come wired for electric or have any plumbing, right?

Last I'd heard they cost around $4,000-$5,000USD.

User Info Menu

$4,200+ US for a 12 x 24.......you could build one for around the same cost including labor

back in 1998 the cost for that size was $2,400US..........

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Thanks - I know they don't come pre-wired but that is minor and easily rectified. As for pluming, except maybe for a sink, the real "plumbing" I have in mind will be a separate smaller structure, attached or not. The price I heard was a bit less - it probably makes a difference as to who is buying it. Even so - I am still interested in getting the name or website.

Thanks.

Peace

Administrator

User Info Menu

SweetSue,

The prices are pretty standard there, you may have heard a prior price. You cannot miss the place when you are heading to Sav - it is on the left before you get to the main intersection in Little London.

They do not have a website that I have ever heard of...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!