Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: March-Big Concert?

User Info Menu

March-Big Concert?

Hello Negril's finest beach goers,

Read somewhere there was a Big Show in March, is this true? Can anyone fill me in!! Thank you

User Info Menu

Are you thinking of Western Conciousness? Does that show still happen? Used to be in Sav and I thought in April or May...

User Info Menu

I think I read somewhere that Western Consciousness was on 4/21 this year. I could be wrong.

User Info Menu

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy Sis!!!

It's the Spring Bling that's in March. That's the one I went to last year, I think that was the day you all arrived in Negril!!
    http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Luv's, yay..ok, I think that's one of the but I heard there was a stage show in March? I guess I'm a bit early yet..thanks everyone!

User Info Menu

Is there not something called Jamfest concert series for Springbreak, If you google it you get some videos of Shabby from 2008 but Jamfest is also listed for 2012 spring break attractions but with no details. Hope there is something as just missing the one love tour as don't arrive till March 05 .

User Info Menu

would be nice to see a lineup for whats goin on in march - we will be there mar 12-20th

User Info Menu

TOK at Jungle March 6th, is that what you mean?