Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Massage Needed

Sponsor

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

I second Ann near bbbarn ...look for her small stall near Mom's /MissMary's before Coconut int't heading towards town..a very sweet soul ....AND some of the best lefties in all of negril beach !! ..make sure to pack an extra red stripe or 5 she does imbibe ..and very well i might add !!
    be sure to remember to pay her ...most/Ann ..may forget after a worthwhile session..lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicamary/jamaicalance View Post
    How do I get hold of her.
    Thanks
    u familiar with google?

try beverly haslam negril

User Info Menu

I had two massages from Beverly when I stayed at Catcha. She was located just down the street from Catchas gates. Excellent massage and good prices.

User Info Menu

Also can recommend Primrose, a really awesome lady that works at Beaches. However, she does have her own table, etc and does private massages. You can call there and ask for her. You won't be disappointed. I have never stayed at Beaches but have known Prim for over 14 years. She is quite the professional and a sweetheart of a person. If you by chance do call, tell her Sharon says hello. As my husband says, she is one strong lady that can work out the kinks fi sure!

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Thank you for everyone's suggestion's.....strong hands are a must.

Cheers