Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: love bus Feb1st confirmed- woot woot- anyone else

User Info Menu

How many seats on the bus? I'm a little worried. I got a confirm for2 a few weeks ago for the 8th and now I see a lot of others. Do they over book?? Looks like a great crowd. Can't wait!!

User Info Menu

I'm worried too. I think they run 2 though. We haven't heard back from them yet.

User Info Menu

Yeah I haven't heard back either....worst thing that could happen is I am going to have to crash the party!
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    Yeah I haven't heard back either....worst thing that could happen is I am going to have to crash the party!

It took a couple of days to get a reply to our reservation- how long has it been for you?

User Info Menu

I emailed them on Wednesday I think. I'm not worried like I said I will just crash the party. I'm not shy!
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

I think I emailed on Tuesday, got a reply last night. (Not terribly shy, either!)

User Info Menu

I just emailed for this but will probably be at a couple of the places even if the bus is full. I stumble at a quick march pace...
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

When we went last week there were lots of people. We picked up a group of 10 from one place. There were people standing, couples sitting on laps, anywhere we could fit them. It was a blast. Remember the saying "The more the merrier".

User Info Menu

I'm with you... crash it is then.

User Info Menu

When we went a few weeks ago the bus made 2 trips. I was on the second shift and when it dropped us off at MiYard the bus picked up the first shift and took them to the second stop, etc. There were a few people sitting on laps on the bus as well but no complaints.