Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: love bus Feb1st confirmed- woot woot- anyone else

User Info Menu

Just heard back from Lenbert, we're in on the 8th! "Always a blast" he says!!
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

lisa and i are penciling in the 8th, soon come

User Info Menu

had a blast this past Wed......over 50 people.....a lot great bars......and drinks and food

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

crusher n aimbri- i'll save a knee each for ya's lol
    Woman! Wake me when its time to go! Ouch!!
    Ok Sweety would you like me to set the alarm so we dont miss our flight-

I love you buttercup lol

User Info Menu

We r takin ur knee mon... great times.

User Info Menu

I received my confirmation for the 8th...they are picking us up at 2:30!!
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Well, it seems we'll have a bus full on the 8th. Fun! I hope those bars stock up on the Red Strip/Red Stripe Light!! Most of our group is from WI! lol

User Info Menu

Tara, Bring the ice from WI!

User Info Menu

As always looking forward to doing something new in Negril....should be a blast!!
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]