Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who has had experience with rentals in Treasure Beach??

User Info Menu

We had Soleil while our friends had the other two (Ocean and Sable). They had kids with them, we were two friends, one bedroom each. The only drawback to Soleil is there's only one bathroom so you share, but otherwise that place is AMAZING. Best pool - partly in shade-partly in sun all day (the pool at Sable/Ocean never gets shade). Best beach access (2-3 beaches right there), best deck, best covered hammocks, best living room overhanging the freaking water Awesome staff at all 3.

If you can now do a 2BR your options have expanded...I hear good things about Lyric and Blue Marlin, I believe both have pools.

User Info Menu

Have you checked out Sandy Rose?? A Really nice property.
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Re: TB is our favorite spot

There is much less "hustle" in TB. Eating and drinking is more reasonable too.

User Info Menu

Re: TB is our favorite spot

Quote Originally Posted by LDBmarie View Post
    We have done the Negril experience, and no disrespect to Negril, however we love the laid back feeling of the TB area.
    Where to stay? If you are looking for privacy/pool/clean and realatively inexpensive check out Seaside Villa http://www.seasidevillajamaica.com/Home.html
    We have not stayed there but have friends that do and they love it. If you want cheaper and don't mind your own very large pool, that is the ocean, try staying in Great Bay at the Inn at Great Bay. Call Alex for more info, nothing fancy but this is our favorite by far in the area. Alex is a great host - 876-879-6970

My favorite bays are Great Bay & Billy's Bay for the people and the vibe. There are more places to eat in Calabash in Frenchmans. I have not been to Billy's Bay in a while but when I was there there was a great cook shop on the main road around the corner from Irie Rest. Irie Rest also had great food cheap.

IMHO Great Bay has the best beach in the area. Great Bay Inn is just across the road from the beach, Blue Marlin and Coquina are on the nicest part of the beach. Drifwood is on the sea and is a short walk to Mary Bay. Driftwood now has a pool. There are two cook shops on the main road. Goldman & AnnMarie (across from the Sea Crab) had excellent food cheap when I was last in Great Bay in June 2011.