Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone ever skinny dip in Negril

User Info Menu

Cool not since 1978

my first post, met my husband in JA in 1978...... he had been bringing people (kids) down from our hometown, kind of acting as tour guide, providing places to stay, cashing money, getting kids from Negril to MO Bay in vans and overcrowded cars, Skinny dipping in Negril back then, empty beach..... we went every day.

we are antisipating our next trip to Negril in a couple of weeks and I have had fun reading your posts over the past couple of days so I decided to join. I believe it was Clarity who mentioned Biggas place, wondering...... we had an old friend Bigga from the early 70's who had a place up on
    the cliffs across the street from the Mariner, he has long since passed away, but that name was a blast from the past I would love any info. on just where Biggas place in now.

caz

Sponsor

User Info Menu

If youve ever been to a nude beach like I have,Hedo in the 80's(when it was hot) recently Breezes,most folks do not have a perfect body or booty and all of them dont care.There is a sense of who you are,a confidence in a guy 300 pounds just naked and talking to ya...Youre all exposed and its nice...Hey,ever see two naked guys get in a fight????? If so,are they really fighting?

User Info Menu

If you want to skinny dip late at night at Sea Star, chances are Chris is not going ot even know about it (nor will he care). I would suggest you mention it it Rambo (security at the gate) though - just in case someone else decides they want to come down for a swim - they will have to walk pst him 1st. PLease also check with Delroy (not the chef - Delroy the pool guy), night time may be when he treats the pool and the chemical level could be high (and dangerous).

2 other things to remember: there is a light in the pool (it may be off late at night though) and the construction of the new rooms is right behind the pool. (not sure when they will be completed, but they were coming up fast!)

Name:  IMG_6459.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  51.2 KB

Name:  IMG_5463.JPG
Views: 619
Size:  84.9 KB

User Info Menu

Skinny dip in the sea, its much. much better than a pool
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Stripe View Post
    Hey,ever see two naked guys get in a fight????? If so,are they really fighting?
    Hey Fred.... I think I will pass on this...

User Info Menu

Ummmm ok, I have said this before.....and I think I may say it again many many times before April.....but.......

This is going to be a wild and crazy trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I only have one question here booger......when taking photos, does the "only the left leg" still apply here?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Ummmm ok, I have said this before.....and I think I may say it again many many times before April.....but.......

This is going to be a wild and crazy trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I only have one question here booger......when taking photos, does the "only the left leg" still apply here?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    lol! no pics no pics. I hear the water is COLD!

User Info Menu

Way back in 1992 my girlfriend and I decided to go skinny dipping one night while our spouses were on a night dive. We were staying at Summerset Village. It was very dark and quiet, nobody else was around. All of a sudden we heard a splash and saw that the security guard had decided to join us. We got out of the pool as fast as we could, grabbed our towels and ran back to our rooms. Needless to say, we never did that again.
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

yes at Seastar late night
    yes off the cliffs night and day
    yes at Canoe beach late night

a local friend gets very mad at me when i swim off cliffs at night, he says there are sharks that will eat me. any truth to this?

User Info Menu

Sure... Bloody Bay back inthe late 80's-early 90's. Pretty private. The only ones trying to gawk were some guys in a boat. Sheesh....