Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone ever skinny dip in Negril

User Info Menu

Anyone ever skinny dip in Negril

Do you think Chris would get pissed off at Seastar if I hung some brain late night? Just saying...... I'm too chicken to do it in the ocean, don't need an eel looking for a snack.....

Besides the places where you can like the C/O hotels of course. I told Harry at Catcha I was going to run around naked and he was pretty much like what ever floats your boat. I was kidding of course and was just curious exactly what you can get away with in Negril.
    Last edited by booger; 01-27-2012 at 10:54 PM.

User Info Menu

Do what you want..............but whatever you do don't act like it's your first time ..............have fun and be safe and be respectful of those around you.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman View Post
    Do what you want..............but whatever you do don't act like it's your first time ..............have fun and be safe and be respectful of those around you.
    LOL! I'm good there. Reminds me of the time I saw a youngster smoking a spliff on the beach near White Sands right where the water starts. After every hit he would hold it out and stare at it, do the double cough, exhale, and look around to see who his audience was. It was pure comedy, but a little irritating too. I should have shared your wisdom with him but didn't want to be a rag.

User Info Menu

We've all seen it at some point.......better them than us. Have a great time. We arrive on 2/11.

User Info Menu

Firefly has a small section of beach that is "clothing optional" - we were often amused to see that those who opted out may have been better off not doing so. But the only ones we ever judged were the exhibitionists who were putting it out there a la "Captain Morgan".... Enjoy & Respect.

User Info Menu

hmmmm lol

User Info Menu

I did state is was a night swim. Once everyone is off to bed....

User Info Menu

I did the night swim thingy. Midnight to be exact. I said I wanted to skinny dip at midnight as then it would have been officially my birthday. That was my first time to Negril and it was so quiet and so peafeful that I (in all my glory) knelt down in the water (didn't want anyone to see me) and prayed and thanked God for another year and how amazed I was to actually be in Jamaica! Now that I've had Daniel, I need a personal trainer to get me back to the point where I would even think about doing that again!
    Happy holiday family time!

User Info Menu

We both did the skinny our first time in '87. Full moon walking back from Alfreds to Footeprints, full of the spirit of JA, around midnight, no-one to be seen...........shall we......yea come on.....quick strip.....very dark.....put all clothes in a pile under the palm tree and run straight into the water. 15 laughter filled minutes later, still very quiet.......still very dark.....come on that's enough......creep out of the water and......................jees, look at all those palm trees...............
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

That's funny.......and just what I was thinking as I read your post.......and also quite a long walk from Alfred's to Foote Prints...it must have been quite a "naked" feeling until you found your clothes.lol