Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hotel recommendations on a budget!

User Info Menu

Hotel recommendations on a budget!

I have been looking all week at places and I have gotten myself in a tizzy! There are so many places that look nice on a budget. We usually stay at CCLP, but I'm looking around to see if there is anything cheaper. Like I posted earlier, I may book last minute (usually can get some good deals that way in the summer). But if there is something that is just really good, I'd book now.

We're looking for something on the beach (may do a split, but it will be SeaStar for that). I would prefer the room be on the beach side, but that isn't a deal breaker as long as it has direct beach access. We would love breakfast included, a fridge in the room, a coffee pot would be a plus!, and a pool. I thought about doing a cheap AI, like Fun Holiday or one of the Merrill's, but I am just not sure. It will be just us adults this trip so I know we'll indulge a little more than normal.

I can get Hidden Paradise with breakfast for around 520 for eight nights. White Sands is about the same without breakfast. Am I missing places? Adding the AI option jumps it up a little over 700 bucks. I think we could buy plenty of food/alcohol for that much.

User Info Menu

I would take a long look at Bar B Barn ....

User Info Menu

We just stayed at Seasplash and loved it. He is running great rates right now if you give Jim a call. No breakfast but pool and he will work with you on the other stuff. Great beach area too.

User Info Menu

Stayed at Merrills last year..good food, clean rooms, nice beach..cheap alcohol though..nice staff. Would stay if price was right. Enjoy staying at non AI's more though.

User Info Menu

GerryG, I looked on Bar B Barn's website and it's telling me there is no availability for my days!

User Info Menu

You need to call Bar B Barns!!

User Info Menu

Ok, I will call them tomorrow! Thank you!

User Info Menu

Ok, Hidden Paradise has a HECK of a deal on NegrilOneStop! Stay seven, pay for six nights, plus as returning customers we'd get 5% off! Opinions on Hidden Paradise? It includes breakfast in the rate and it has a pool!

User Info Menu

I am torn between White Sands and Hidden Paradise! If White Sands offered a free breakfast, I'd be all over that! If only Coco threw in an awesome deal for the summer, lol.

User Info Menu

What are your dates? I have seen CCLP do all sorts of deals on negrilonestop