Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Visiting More.....

User Info Menu

Visiting More.....

Ok, my time is drawing near to be in Negril (less than a week)...and I just keep coming to visit this message board like it is going to get me to JA even faster, lol! Do you visit the message board more as your trip gets closer?

User Info Menu

big time, feb 3rd to 19th, soon come

User Info Menu

it wont "get" you there any faster, BUT you WILL be better informed ...which = more fun & = less money
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Yeah, I visit much, much more before I go....and somehow, it does help. But, after I return, I'm equally as bad about visiting frequently. Kind of makes the post negril syndrome a likkle less severe. I do agree with Rambo, one is definitely better informed!

User Info Menu

I have a hard time visiting the site after I return because it makes me depressed that the trip is over. I know, I should be sharing my stories like so many wonderful people do, and I promise to do that this time around!

User Info Menu

I still have a month to go and im on here everyday!

User Info Menu

Now that I'm definitely going in April, I'm here quite a bit. I'm looking forward to this trip: my son and a friend who travels extensively (her last trip was to china by herself) but this is her first trip to Jamaica.
    Happy holiday family time!

User Info Menu

seems like I have been on here half a dozen times in the past day or two... and the clock, still, is movin in slow motion. But next week at this time... We'll be in a different lattitude.