Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Thirty-one hours before leaving for the airport.

User Info Menu

Smile Thirty-one hours before leaving for the airport.

We land In Mobay at 2:15 and should clear the airport by 3:15. Duds will be there to pick us up and we will be in Negril in an hour and one half/max. Hopefully we get to see a sunset on the very first daY And then we have thirty-two more days to visit with our Negril friends. My wife will celebrate Birthday 70 whoile we are there. We have been coming to Negril since we were in our early thirties-a long time.
    Last edited by david__elaine_r; 01-29-2012 at 09:23 PM.

User Info Menu

Thats really cool you been goin a long time some day I will get to do one of those extended stays!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

safe travels and enJOY every day my friends. Keep us posted!!
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

good for you, I met my husband of 33 years in JA in 1978, he had been living between there and Massachusetts for may years. Someday we'll be able to stay that long. Where do you stay for that long? Happy Birthday to your wife.

User Info Menu

How awesome is that!!! Congrats big time!!! Have a wonderful time, as I know you will..........and Happy Birthday dear wife...congrats on 70 wonderful years on this earth and to be in Negril on that special day.....Priceless!! I pray to Jah that I can celebrate that wondrous day in Negril when it comes. I'm 61 now, so I guess it won't be that far off. Blessings sent and walk good!!