Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Hidden Paradise location?

User Info Menu

Hidden Paradise location?

I don't know anything much about Hidden Paradise's location. Is it a good area? Lots of stuff around? Can you chill without too much hassle? I've only been down that far to Kuyaba before. Thanks! I can't wait...only 153 days lol.

*edited because apparently I can't write correctly before seven AM! lol
    Last edited by tfw73; 01-30-2012 at 12:56 PM.

User Info Menu

Its up by the Sea Scape on the other side of the road from the beach. Alfred's is right there so its a good place to go hang out.
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Yes it's just a few steps away from Alfreds on the opposite side of the street. It's a short walk to Times Square, the Cambio, the Shamrock grocery, and all the nightlife. There is beach access with a restaurant and bar on the beach side. They have beach chairs there for the guests also.
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

Ok, now you've told everyone! It's not hidden anymore.

Respect,
    Col. Andy & "Wildcat" Pam

User Info Menu

LOL! Well it was on the map!
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Ok, so it's in a good place in relation to the beach, correct? Bars, restaurants, etc.? Still easy to walk up and down? We usually stay around Coco, but have eaten at Kuyaba. I could tell by the map it's between those two.

User Info Menu

yes..good location.. first time staying there in 6 days.. Can't Wait!

User Info Menu

I will be staying there in April for my first time also
    Found this you tube video hope this works http://youtu.be/DMUqOO1uWEA