Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Romantic Negril

User Info Menu

My husband surprises every week or so with an assortment of flowers picked from our yard. So sweet and romantic - he's a keeper

User Info Menu

Got the hook up on the special table at Ivans, just need to pick a night. Hoping to hear from Rockhouse soon so I can spread them out a little bit!

RastaGirl, I've used this as a line before but now I'm semi-serious... "I'd love to pick some flowers from YOUR garden..."
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

Guirigay
    Please let me know how it works out. If you use the staff at HSH let me know if that worked out. We are staying at HSH this trip. First time on the Cliffs and hoping HSH is what we expect from the website. How long you going to be there we get in the 21st.Any info on HSH would be much appreciated
    Nick

User Info Menu

$15 per delivery from floral fantasies, a little steeper than I'd hoped. I dropped a note to Charlie at HSH asking about vases/glasses for the flowers and if he had any suggestions on flower acquisition. I'm thinking I'll do a trip report Nick, we come back to Michigan on the 11th so I should be able to get some info up for you.
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

Guirigay,
    You can have Presley's all to yourself if you make reservations in advance. For under a 1000$J you and your sweety can have his dining room all to yourself.
    And Presley will let you pick the entree (no shellfish (I think) because he is a Rasta).

Presley will leave alone to except for serving.
    Very Romantic, especially after dark.
    He is located in the Sips and Bites neighborhood on the opposite side of the road.

User Info Menu

Guiriguy
    Thanks will look forward to it.

Rum
    Presley's sounds nice we will be there on our anniversary sounds like that would be nice
    Nick

User Info Menu

give it to the "staff" they always kept our place full of them.......
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

I was interested in the same thing so I contacted Floral Fantasies. I was able to get the following for $150 US including delivery. I dealt with Rosemarie, she was very helpful. The first Day the will deliver 1 large bouquet and 2 smaller ones for the Bedroom and Verandah. Then on Day 3 they will deliver one more large bouquet. The price was more than I was hoping for, and I sure I could have done a lot better just slipping the guy at Hide Awhile a $50 each time and he would fill the villa with locally picked flowers. I went for it just to have it out of the way and hopefing they will be better quality. What I love about Jamaica is everyone you meet is basically a concierge if you know the power of tipping.

User Info Menu

great thing about mi stay last week at SeaStar Inn was they had a fresh bouquet of flowers everyday in mi room!

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

OK, FIRST... where in the world are all of the men like you, and how do I find one??? LOL...my husband barely says hello in the evening when he gets home and never says goodbye in the morning and FORGET anything in between!!! I have birthed twin boys for him (and me too) and have never received a mothers day gift not to mention no valentines, Birthday, Anniversary, ect. Wow!!! I would love to have a man like you guys!!!
    Anyway...back to the point.... I would suggest a nice dinner at Kuyaba on the beach. They offer a really romantic table in a tree house, all by its self. They will also come and pick you up and return you to your hotel. The food is amazing...the lobster thermidor is to die for.