Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Romantic Negril

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iriesistah View Post
    OK, FIRST... where in the world are all of the men like you, and how do I find one??? LOL...my husband barely says hello in the evening when he gets home and never says goodbye in the morning and FORGET anything in between!!! I have birthed twin boys for him (and me too) and have never received a mothers day gift not to mention no valentines, Birthday, Anniversary, ect. Wow!!! I would love to have a man like you guys!!!
    Anyway...back to the point.... I would suggest a nice dinner at Kuyaba on the beach. They offer a really romantic table in a tree house, all by its self. They will also come and pick you up and return you to your hotel. The food is amazing...the lobster thermidor is to die for.
    Iriesistah....What! Your husband needs a smack in the head, no offense, but seriously! He needs to wake up and realize the queen in his life and treat her accordingly....ok, back to the normally scheduled programming....but that just broke my heart to read.

User Info Menu

Aww thanks Marley...if you only knew...that is only the half of it. But it is all good...I am still better off then a lot of people out there...

User Info Menu

Cup half full...RIGHT??? LOL

User Info Menu

Well yes, I would say you have a very positive attitude!
    I hope you and your girls have the best trip, and if you and I are ever on the rock at the same time....I will buy you flowers and cards and candies, or make my hubby do it, either way, you deserve all of that!

User Info Menu

Awww...Again Marley Thanks!!! (do u realize who I am? We are facebook friends...Lol)...anyway...YES!!! THis is my FIRST trip EVER with girlfriends and I am SO SOOO looking forward to this...you have NO idea!!! Lol...I have had to beg, borrow and steal to make this happen...but it is ON!!!

User Info Menu

Yes, I know it is you, I just didn't want to call out your name on the board, in case you didn't want that! I love all the pics of your gorgeous little boys, but I am more happy to hear that you are heading out on this trip because it sounds like you definitely need and deserve it! And you will LOVE the pub crawl!! Have a blast!!!! So excited for you!!!

User Info Menu

P.S. Sorry for the thread hijack! lol

User Info Menu

YES...so sorry for the hijack...YIKES...it happens!!! Thanks again Marley...I will def be doing a trip report!!! OH YEAH!!!

User Info Menu

You Better!!!!! lol

User Info Menu

I talked to Charlie at HSH after I got the info from Floral Fantasy and thought about the feedback I got here. Asked him about staff and if that was ok with him. He quickly replied that he had talked with one of his staff that lives in the country and they agreed they would bring a bouquet of flowers for $10 a day, I'll probably give them $900-1000J. Charlie has been very helpful and responsive in this and I just want to give him proper kudo's for his assistance. I think it portends well for an excellent week.

IrieSistah, what you are saying, it ain't right. We all deserve to feel the power of love, I hope you're able to find a path. I'd send you some flowers now if I could

As a substitute, here's a few photos of my favorite flowers. Among the first to burst from the frozen Winters earth, they are unfazed by the cold cruel fates of the seasons, they let their beauty show regardless -

Irie Sistah

Name:  4July2005 011.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  91.7 KBName:  4July2005 012.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  81.1 KBName:  4July2005 013.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  79.8 KBName:  4July2005 015.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  77.9 KB
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?