Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: One Love Drive Shuttle Bar Crawl

User Info Menu

[Irieworld

Moments

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Yes, I was just wondering the same thing....does this interfere with the Rhodes Pizza Party? How is realnegril webcasting from both?
    Also does the shuttle pick up from any location? beach or cliff?

Thanks
    mi believe the Rhodes Hall webcasts are no more as they aren't on the schedule.........
    or for the time being.......Rob or Bnewb will probably same sumthin
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Ahh ok, I see, thanks Marko

Well jeez decisions decisions....I was thinking about the pizza party this next trip but this one love shuttle sounds fun too.....how will I decide?!?!?!
    LOL

User Info Menu

November, I be on the bus!!

User Info Menu

sounds like a good way to discover new places and areas around negril.

User Info Menu

This sounds like a fun easy way to get out and around on a wednesday. But back at sunset? Then what...lol

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

The One Love Drive, West End is one of the world’s best kept secrets

Hopping unto the shuttle is the surest way to discover the many hidden gems and it’s free

User Info Menu

yeah the decision is tough. I want to do Rhodes Hall because I have never seen it. But I want to do the pub crawl bus. Sigh. I guess I'll see which I am leaning toward when I get there and book one of them on Tuesday for Wednesday.

User Info Menu

On a second look I see they have a date posted of 5/25 and nowhere does it say every wednesday. So I think the big question is will this be an every wednesday affair or not?

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Kevin PA

The bar crawl will be on every wednesday