Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: One Love Drive Shuttle Bar Crawl

Administrator

User Info Menu

Sexyrex,

What time would you like to join us? We have a group meeting early at Red Dragon, give us a call at 423-5479 or pm us!

The actual crawl on the Love Bus starts at 3pm!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Please remember to tune in to realnegril.com this Wednesday for yet another exiting bar crawl
    starting at 3pm

For free pick ups please call: Love Bus@ 874 6631 or email: bananaznegril@hotmail.com
    Or Rob @ 423-5479 or pm us!

User Info Menu

I would love to do this on our next trip but we'll have our 12 year old with us!!! LOL

User Info Menu

The bar crawl is very civil we only accommodate good behavior
    Your twelve year old is welcome on the love bus just not welcome in the bars

User Info Menu

Please remember to tune in to realnegril.com this Wednesday for yet another exiting bar crawl
    starting at 3pm

For free pick ups please call: Love Bus@ 874 6631 or email: bananaznegril@hotmail.com

User Info Menu

Enjoyed myself last week on this one, even though it was a small crowd. C&D bar was my favorite and the folks there are a lot of fun. When I come back I'm bringing some peeps to make this a great crawl. Also, I caught the end of the previous week and everyone appeared to have had a really great time. Most were swaying.

User Info Menu

starting at 3pm