Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Home Sweet Home

User Info Menu

I swam by (La Kaiser - shouldn't it be Der Kaiser?) there a couple weeks ago and I thought I saw people on the grounds.
    Maybe I was looking at the wrong place.

User Info Menu

hey marko is kaisers the hotel that is right before the old pirates cave now push cart or by xtabi? never anyone there if this is the place i am thinking about.

User Info Menu

No, Kaiser is that big huge property right before Xtabi as you are heading up the cliffs. Big brightly colored place, no one ever there.
    A couple of years ago when I was staying at Xtabi I wandered over there because after all the time I have spent at Xtabi looking over at that place I just wanted to see it close up.
    The guy who sets up a table of jewelry and what not outside told me he was the "Manager" and that it would be (of course) No Problem for me to come take a look. He took me to the office and there was a very nice woman inside who was sweeping the lobby. She took me around the property and even showed me inside some of the rooms. They were fairly nice and I thought that even though there was absolutely NO ONE there and of course the bar wasn't open and what not, but it still looked pretty nice. The room she showed me was made up too as if they were expecting someone to be checking in soon.
    I still always wonder about that place, I mean no one is ever there!
    Just weird