Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cliff dweller looking to expand to the beach. Treehouse the only way to go?

User Info Menu

^^^^Thanks, Making a list of all of these places to research tomorrow.
    ^^^Thanks for the contact info on CC. RE: Your motto... I am the same. I want to roll out of bed and see the ocean. Stayed in Libra at Catcha and loved it (not beach but right on the water). Sad that its not available til August and I don't think I can wait to scratch my Negril Itch until then. Eyeballing the Gemini in June though.
    Last edited by InnaDiRed; 02-01-2012 at 08:29 PM. Reason: not enough ^

User Info Menu

Country Country is fine with you bringing in food and drinks from stores and other places--I kept my mini fridge stocked. And yes, the staff were wonderful.

User Info Menu

We didn't know you could request breakfast on our patio! Though we love to people watch and got a laugh out of some of the Ugly American behaviors we saw. CC is a great location on the beach.

Awaiting our return to Negril, 07/01/12

User Info Menu

Tree House has the food/drink rule

User Info Menu

As for Beach House Villas...the penthouse is the best room in my opinion...but there are plenty of great rooms there. You will not be disappointed in any of them!!!

User Info Menu

Thanks for the responses. Diving into researching CC as we speak. My comment about beer was concerning Treehouse. Which after the posts I've seen about CC and Rondel I'm quickly starting to figure out I have many more options. Anyone stay at Nirvana? Seems overlooked..
    Last edited by InnaDiRed; 02-01-2012 at 08:34 PM. Reason: I am slower than the posts rolling in... Thanks guys..

User Info Menu

Check out coco la palm...It's a great place in a great location...get a jr. Suite !
    They are running a killer special right now...
    Give Negril Onestop a look, it's a good website to check out different beach or cliff properties, nice people working there too :-)

User Info Menu

Thx, Lorax. Adding to the list of research for tomorrow!

This is great. I felt my first trip was such a special experience. So nice to see there are more like me out there. Glad I'm not lurking anymore.

User Info Menu

We loved Country Country too, beautiful cottages.

User Info Menu

I have heard great things about Idle Awhile and NIrvana.