Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Staying at the seastar...where else to go for dinner (and lunch?)

User Info Menu

Staying at the seastar...where else to go for dinner (and lunch?)

First timers to negril as previously posted........Wife and I are looking forward to a couple of meals at the seastar inn of course!! But, where else to eat without taking a 1/2 hr cab ride?
    Anywhere close by we can walk to??
    I have booked us into Ivans for dinner at 7pm on the tuesday.....looks really good and great views to boot!
    Any ideas please? We are not loaded but are willing to spend good money on good food!!
    thanks in advance.........

Simon and Cindy.

User Info Menu

LTU is maybe 10-15 minute walk from Seastar and very good. Rick's is also close if you are into that kind of thing.

User Info Menu

go early to ivans and catch the sunset, Cheers!!! We to are going to seastar maybe see ya there

User Info Menu

Have had a great meal at Sharks, located just before Seastar Road.

User Info Menu

You will not lack for good food opportunities! For a nice ital (vegetarian) lunch, try Ras Rody's right next to Sharks.. Sharks is awesome as Kuda mentioned...try their pan fried snapper!
    On down the road Da Bar for some great jerk, fish, or lobster. Sips and Bites is down almost to Rockhouse. Nice, yardie food for a great price...they are closed on Saturdays.
    Salt and Peppa is right up from the little grocery store Wise Choice..also good. You are going to have a ball fi sure!! SS is a really nice place too!!

User Info Menu

You can also go to Jam-can ... its up the road some from ricks going towards town..

User Info Menu

Oh yeah, almost forgot Felix's new place!!

User Info Menu

you also have Bella Donna's on Wednesday night for her buffet on Summerset Lane......
    Salt and Pepper is there on the West End Road too........
    Ras Rody's for Ital food.......and Leroy's Chicken for good box meals to take back to SeaStar Inn
    mi was there last week and between Ivan's, LTU, Sharks and of course SeaStar......
    you'll be in great shape for eating out......all within a short walk of SeaStar Lane
    Enjoy!

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone, just wondering........as newbies......where can I get a map of all these local establishments?
    I know....bit of a whiner and a planner!!
    I need to look after the wife ya know!!

Cheers!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

What time would early be in April??
    I booked for 7pm not thinking!!!!!!