Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Staying at the seastar...where else to go for dinner (and lunch?)

User Info Menu

7pm is too late for your dinner at Catcha...I would change it to 5:30 or 6:00.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BreanaAshlee View Post
    Jam-Can is wonderful and nacka is full of stories.. he kept me entertained for the length of my 2 month trip.. i stopped there everyday.
    I stopped there, too, on my last reach. The proprietor, a young reggae artist named "Crazy," is a really nice, and he also happens to be extraordinarily talented.

Also, the chicken there is a bit more BBQ-y than spicy jerk style -- but I happen to like it that way.

User Info Menu

Presley's is in your neighborhood (very small and very intimate).
    Pushcart, Xtabi (Conch steak is the best), Just Natural and Bentley's Crab Shack (PeeWee Lane) will probably require a cab ride but all are worth checking out.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    7pm is too late for your dinner at Catcha...I would change it to 5:30 or 6:00.
    Thank you, I have just emailed them asking for a change to 5.30pm.......I should have realised but have never been to negril before!!

User Info Menu

My word, don't forget about Serious Chicken! Right beside the Hungry Lion. A Westend institution!