Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Sandy Haven

User Info Menu

Sandy Haven

For Real was our favorite hotel ... I thought there would be some info on here about the new spot (not that I'll be staying there). Did it open? From the renderinigs on the website, it just doesn't look like a beach hotel ... more like an upscale city room. Can't get to Negil this winter, thank goodness our weather has been extremely mild (East Coast). Enjoy reading about everyone's adventures, haven't been there since July '11.

User Info Menu

There's been quite a few posts with photo updates etc.
    Sandy Haven is not open yet....soon come...!

User Info Menu

Hey Trish i am as bummed as you because this was our go to place the last couple years. We are going in a couple weeks and we are going to check out Roberts new place down the beach. I hope to find the new spot to hang that has a similar vibe. I will definatly post when i get back. Soon come!!!

User Info Menu

Loved the beach front rooms at For Real, even if I could afford Sandy Haven, it just isn't a "Negril" atmosphere. Will wait for updates. Have a great trip!

User Info Menu

There is always Sunbeach right next door, always a regular stop for me.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

I'll sure miss the bar and even the hot pink exterior. C'est la vie!

User Info Menu

Looks like Negril One Stop just released a new March special for Sandy Haven
    http://www.negrilonestop.com/sandyha...cial2012.shtml

User Info Menu

i got this in an email from them

Sandy Haven March-In' Sale: US$106pp Per Night.