Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: On Call Driver Taxi driver

User Info Menu

On Call Driver Taxi driver

Jim and I are looking for a "On Call" driver. Just for like an evening dinner out. Do you have a favorite driver?
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

We looked for the same thing last year but really didn't find one. There is one guy around TB - maybe Smiley?? who we ran into quite a bit. I think he also owns the jerk place about 1/2 way between Villa Arcadia and Calabash Bay. I think he gave us his card and told us to call if we needed a ride - I will look for it. Otherwise, if I see anyone while we are there I will pass it on when we get back. By the way I hear they have new bikes at the villa!

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_0827.jpg
Views: 637
Size:  57.6 KBName:  IMG_0826.jpg
Views: 578
Size:  61.6 KBName:  IMG_0825.jpg
Views: 620
Size:  50.5 KBName:  IMG_1455.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  71.3 KBNew Bikes now that will be nice. Did you know that Jim and I carried the ond ones to the Villa? Last time we were there the tires kept going flat and the gears were a bit sticky. You could see they were well worn. LOL
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Yes - I knew you brought them. Teddy sure enjoyed riding one around!!! We used two bikes from the villa next door (the owner was there while we were there and was nice enough to lend us the bikes a couple times).