Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: :( My march trip might get cancelled..

User Info Menu

:( My march trip might get cancelled..

so last night i was talking to my travel buddy and he backed out for the most ridiculous of reasons (he only wants to go if it will be a "romantic" trip). soooo my options are either solo trip or not going at all..

i've done a solo trip and i was fine but since it is my spring break i wanted to have a friend with me..

decisions...decisions...
    Last edited by BreanaAshlee; 02-04-2012 at 08:56 AM.

User Info Menu

Going solo is better than not going at all, IMO. I might have a hard time with any one of my daughters going solo, and knowing my girls (ages 18-24), they wouldn't want to (except maybe one), especially for spring break, so I understand your dilemma. You have family there, though. Do you you have any cousins your age? You obviously are outgoing, so I'm thinking you'll make lots of friends and have a great time. Things happen for a reason. You definitely don't want the pressure of someone wanting to be romantic when you don't share those feelings.
    Last edited by Maryann; 02-04-2012 at 08:44 AM.

User Info Menu

Do you have any other friends who might like to go with you?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Maryann View Post
    Going solo is better than not going at all, IMO. I might have a hard time with any one of my daughters going solo, and knowing my girls (ages 18-24), they wouldn't want to (except maybe one), especially for spring break, so I understand your dilemma. You have family there, though. Do you you have any cousins your age? You obviously are outgoing, so I'm thinking you'll make lots of friends and have a great time. Things happen for a reason. You definitely don't want the pressure of someone wanting to be romantic when you don't share those feelings.
    I'll most likely be going, i went last spring break and there weren't too many spring breakers which was great because i'm more of an old lady type lol. sadly i have no cousins my age they are all either way younger or way older, but im sure i can make some beach friends. whats really got me is the price of the airfare right now 253 roundtrip.. im this close to just pushing the button.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tfw73 View Post
    Do you have any other friends who might like to go with you?
    sadly no, everyone that has shown interest in going, has backed out.

User Info Menu

mi know what mi would do......no question........lol

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Well be glad that he backed out before getting there and having other things on his mind. Well push the button before the airfare goes up and have a wonderful time.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BreanaAshlee View Post
    sadly no, everyone that has shown interest in going, has backed out.
    Honey, I'd go anyway. Even if you have to hang out by yourself it's still worth going!

User Info Menu

I will be there March 6 - 14 and I am traveling with two girlfriends, we would be happy to have you join us for some fun. planning on doing the One Love Bus crawl, a day trip to Nine Mile, hanging on the cliffs, chillin on the beach, Going to the Jungle, ect. I want to go to scrub a dub and XXX but the other gals aren't feeling it so maybe you would want to check it out with me.
    Anyway, te point is.... PUSH THE BUTTON...just do it!!!

User Info Menu

push the button!