Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First thing I am going to do when I get to Negril is...........

User Info Menu

First thing I am going to do when I get to Negril is...........

We are going to be in Negril next Saturday, Feb 11. It has been waaaaaaay too long since our last vacation.( 8 yrs) There is something special about Negril for everyone that goes there. THe sounds of the sea, the warm sun, the food, friends I can't wait to see again., Just what will be the first thing I do when I get there? I'm going to walk down to the beach, grab an iiiiicce ccccold red stripe and look to the skies and thank God there is no snow!!!!!! What will you do?????????

User Info Menu

exact same thing, we will get in on the 10th of feb.

User Info Menu

Put on my swimming suit, have my Bubba mug filled with a dirty banana, and hit the beach. Can't wait!

User Info Menu

Definitely hit the beach...

User Info Menu

hit the beach.. and visit some friends.

User Info Menu

Pay tribute to Bob Marley ....

User Info Menu

Well, I am going to ______ my ________, then grab some ______ and ______.

After that, I am going to meet up with ______ at __________ and _______. Later, I'm sure we'll _____.

User Info Menu

What about seeing _____ and talking to____________and finding some_______then having _______with_______and saying OMG I'm back in Negril

User Info Menu

"Wake up and Turn I loose."

User Info Menu

my wife and I go down to the beach, with big air bed......float about off shore...have a nice "fatty" and relax.......BUT STAYING AWAY FROM SHORE ............ Name:  southpark_01.gif
Views: 303
Size:  18.0 KB LOL

(PS..once seen some people taunting Police from off shore, with spliffs........short time later, guess who drifted by in "Glass Bottom Boat".......YUP! you got it...............Be smart, respect the Police)
    Last edited by Rambo; 02-04-2012 at 01:02 PM.
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning