Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First thing I am going to do when I get to Negril is...........

User Info Menu

Drop or stuff in the room, get our beach clothes on and head to the beach, that's when the smile on my face gets so big it hurts.....find some ________, back to the room for a brief relaxation, than its back to the beach.
    P.S that smile doesn't leave my face until I step on the plane, than I start to cry...lol..this true...

Awaiting our return to Negril, 07/01/12

User Info Menu

We arrive on the 11th also for our 20th year Negril anniversary. We typically give hugs and greetings to our friends in the yard, both locals and non that we have gotten to know over the years and then grab some Appleton and Coke Light, bury our toes in the sand and wait to watch the sunset from our veranda.........ahhh, can't wait.

Soon come can't come soon enough!

User Info Menu

Go in the sea the rest comes later.

User Info Menu

Drop the suitcases at Seastar and go out to the yard
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Won't be getting in till after dark on a Sunday nite, probably best n the west, and a little later one of the best nites sleep in since last march, Cheers!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jbizek View Post
    that's when the smile on my face gets so big it hurts.....
    P.S that smile doesn't leave my face until I step on the plane, than I start to cry...lol..this true...
    That is EXACTLY what I do!!!!!
    Perma-grin, the whole trip!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    That is EXACTLY what I do!!!!!
    Perma-grin, the whole trip!
    Jamaica is a drug in its own right, for me at least! The hubs hates the tears tho. I get bad case of post-Negril blues.

User Info Menu

I know exactly what you mean.....and I am addicted too, but I have been a long time and everyone in my life has somehow accepted my addiction, including my husband, as I had it before I met him even. He accepts it and understands because he loves it too, maybe not as addicted as I am, but my addiction is strong!
    LOL

User Info Menu

We too are arriving on Sat the 11th, after checking in its off to the beach. Since we have most likely finished off a bottle of VX during the ride from the airport, no need to visit the bar before the beach.

User Info Menu

Our first visit was Aug 10, soon as we got home we started saving for the next go round. The kids asked for a cruise four our family vacation, hehe, was not hard to find a cruise that stopped in MoBay. We said hellno to stupid cruise excursions, gave Rocky a call and got to introduce the kids to Negril. They got the bug. It's just such a beautiful place with a vibe like no other. It just felt like coming home. We're getting 2weeks this go round and I cannot wait. So happy we saved enough for a long stay another week only would have broke my heart.