Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best places to drink on the cliffs...

User Info Menu

Sweetness I like your list

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness View Post
    My votes go in this order:

Mi Yard
    De Bar
    Canoe
    No Limit
    Sir D's - the view OMG the wata color OMG
    On the Rocks
    I like your list Sweetness. Which are friendly for a single woman of the AARP type?

User Info Menu

SouthernRust, when are you there? We might be able to hook up.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Booger picked this one just right?Get Red Stripes at the store,drink at the room then go to the bar.The drinks at the bar at Catcha are strong anyway.....Best Bar Ever....

User Info Menu

We are planning to go June 20th-27th. Our driver usually brings us a cooler full of Red Stripe.
    One Good Thing About Music, When It Hits You Feel No Pain!

User Info Menu

Won't work. Different dates. But I am sure you will meet lots of great people. Have fun.

User Info Menu

iteachdetroit - first a big thank you for your service of teaching - bless you.

Thanks - All on my list are friendly period. In Negril - these are laid back chill places where you will find people of all kinds which is beautiful.

At night I would just advise that you use caution and stay alert. Be careful walking roadside at night unless you are used to it. I would take route taxis but stay in poplulated areas. I felt a bit uncomfortable one time and ask a staff member to stand with me to hail a cab (about 2:00 am) but that only happened once in 5 years. If you plan on partying hard then just plan ahead with a trusted driver but don't worry too much....same precautions as a night out in the States.

OH just remembered another place I love SEAVIEW right on the turn up towards West End.....love hanging there....
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness