Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Clives or JUTA..?

User Info Menu

really? hmmm, maybe I looked untrustworthy to them, lol.

User Info Menu

Is it possible that the need to confirm coincides with whether or not you prepaid for you return trip in advance?

User Info Menu

ah. good point. i've done it both ways, and honestly can't remember which times were which.

User Info Menu

I usually pay round trip and have never been forgotten. However, this past trip I only paid one way even though I reserved online for round trip - when I called to cancel they had no record of my pickup. I would have been forgotten by JUTA had I not decided to go private.

User Info Menu

ohhhhhh, you know what, i do that a lot; if they don't have the round-trip payment they think I might not follow through on the return trip w/out confirming -- makes perfect sense, thanks! it's kind of a moot point in my case though, cause regardless ah what, i always confirm everything anyway. lol.

User Info Menu

I used Clives for the first time my last trip and I had a FANTASTIC experience. On my way back to the airport from Negril, Hidden Paradise hotel noticed that I left my baby's diaper bag in the front lobby while I was checking out. The hotel contacted the driver when we were about 10 minutes away from the airport to let me know, I almost had a heart attack! I doubted they sold formula and diapers at the airport!! Well Clive's offered to send another driver to pick up the bag at the hotel, and drop it off to me at the airport free of charge. He must have sped the whole way to get it to me because he was pulling up to the airport in no time. Highly recommend using them!!