Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bentley's

User Info Menu

http://www.negril.com/discus/messages/83412/78255.html

Bentley's was in our trip report from December 2007.

Regards,

Bob

User Info Menu

Tell me about this magic space! I love me some crab cakes but unsure about the sauce. My husband hates seafood would he have some good veggie or chicken options?

Awaiting our return to Negril, 07/01/12

User Info Menu

It's a brown sauce. Bentley says he is sworn to secrecy about the ingredients ... But the crabcakes with the sauce is like kissing god.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gerryg123 View Post
    ... But the crabcakes with the sauce is like kissing god.
    lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rjonsun View Post
    http://www.negril.com/discus/messages/83412/78255.html

Bentley's was in our trip report from December 2007.

Regards,

Bob
    that was an awesome Trip Report too Bob............

believe it or not........Miss Barbara was on mi flight down to Jamaica..........
    wi chatted a likkle bit and she is still the same Barbara.......unfortunately Terry has passed on........
    was sorry to hear about Terry as him did a lot of the stone work in the neigborhood and was a great guy to chat with.........
    a lot of nice people on Pee Wee Lane/Ella Drive.....mi feel a lot safer there than my own backyard here in FL.......
    if you want a nice peaceful walk....then go up Pee Wee Lane and take in the scenery.......
    you can see the ocean from different spots on da lane too.........

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

That Good! I guess I must make a point of trying them crabcakes!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

I can verify dem crab cakes. Amazing.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by poolguywindsor View Post
    That Good! I guess I must make a point of trying them crabcakes!
    not trying to get ahead of mi trip report..........
    but Bentley offers the Blue Crab that you get from the ocean in Black River........
    they haul in the traps themselves and bring the Blue Crabs to Negril.......
    a lot of people don't know it but Bentley's supplies a lot of the Restaurants in Jamaica with the Blue Crab........
    Bentley is very modest and you wouldn't know he's the guy behind the Blue Crab wi eat in Jamaica......
    for awhile there he was even shipping his Blue Crabs to Cuba!

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

I guess I'll just have to ask for the sauce on the side!

Awaiting our return to Negril, 07/01/12

User Info Menu

We had a wonderful meal at Bentley's last week. We called in the afternoon and went that evening. He could only do the crabcakes with that short notice but that's what we wanted anyways. If you want something different, he needs to know the day before or before 9:00 that morning. Bentley's enthusiasm and passion for treating people to a great meal is amazing. We will definitely be adding it to our list of must eat places for our trip back to Negril.