Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Really early...July 2012 Roll Call

User Info Menu

Welcome! You'll love YS Falls! We went last time....hmmm, I wonder if I can convince my husband to go on Rocky's Thursday trip??? That would be awesome!

User Info Menu

If everything goes as planned (the dam airfare) there will be 16 of us there July 19 through July 29!! Three of us will be celebrating our 40th!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tfw73 View Post
    Welcome! You'll love YS Falls! We went last time....hmmm, I wonder if I can convince my husband to go on Rocky's Thursday trip??? That would be awesome!
    I'm trying to convince my hubby of the same thing, I really want to go to the Pelican bar! I'll work on my dh you work on yours! Is it to early to sign up for the One Love bus?
    How many days do we have left tfw??

Awaiting our return to Negril, 07/01/12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jbizek View Post
    I'm trying to convince my hubby of the same thing, I really want to go to the Pelican bar! I'll work on my dh you work on yours! Is it to early to sign up for the One Love bus?
    How many days do we have left tfw??

Heck Yeah... Get them husbands on board! I would love to go to places with some boardies! I'd feel seriously legit & honored!!!!

And no it isn't too early for the One Love Bus... got my confirmation last week!

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

Jbizek...80 days!!!! woohoooooo!!!!

Oh, I will just tell my husband what we are doing lol. I really want to go to the Pelican Bar and I wouldn't mind going back to YS Falls. Seastar Saturday night is a must and I'm going to email about the pub crawl tonight!

Stephanie, y'all are more than welcome to hang out with us! It's going to be a blast!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by garysteph1018 View Post
    hahaha... Okay gotcha!

We will be at Catcha June 30 - July 7! Confirmed for the Pub Crawl for my July 4th celebration & we are doing the Rocky Thursday to Pelican Bar, YS Falls, and I think Black River. Other than that.... no idea!

So excited!
    oh heck, the Thursday trip does have all three things! Yay!

User Info Menu

I think I can officially join this Roll call..woohoo! Technically arriving in June but will be there in July so that counts
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

I'll be there July 2 through July 10 -- at Seastar Inn, of course.

User Info Menu

Dang Gerry..you have July booked before you even leave for your April trip. lol.
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

Ya, if you take less than 90 days between trips you retain your Digicel credit .... That's as good an excuse as any!