Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 42 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Really early...July 2012 Roll Call

User Info Menu

Really early...July 2012 Roll Call

Ok, so yes I know this is REALLY early but I thought I'd give it a go! Anyone else coming in July? I know Jbizek is!

User Info Menu

I will be on the island end of June to July..Not sure if I'll make to Negril-maybe for a couple days.I hang out in the Trelawny area and hope to make it to Port Antonio again this reach.I like traveling to Jam in July...less crowds(esp. in Negril compared to the crowds there right now)-more afternoon rains-but it is Hotter!!!making for some very humid/sultry days and nights..
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

We'll be there July 7-15. Hope to make it to a couple webcasts and possibly the bar crawl!

User Info Menu

The husband and I are landing July 1st - 15th! We're so excited this our longest reach yet! We started out planning 10 days, but I got put in charge of procuring the hotel and ooopsie the best deal required 2week stay, so 2 week stay it is!!

Anyone thought about July 4th, perhaps we plan something for that day?

Awaiting our return to Negril, 07/01/12

User Info Menu

im hoping to come back for 2 weeks july-august for ATI/RTI

User Info Menu

I keep seeing ATI mentioned, mind telling me what that is?

User Info Menu

its a 3 day long party. ..there are 7 or 8 parties with different themes.. 1 in the morning 1 at night.. you can buy a wristband for $200US and it gets you into all of the parties... and it is all you can eat and all you can drink. this year its august 3-6
    Last edited by BreanaAshlee; 02-05-2012 at 08:25 PM.

User Info Menu

Aww gotcha sounds fun, to much fun for this old lady. I'll leave that to the younguns!

User Info Menu

Looks like we'll all have fun in July, lol!

Jbizek, the 4th is a Wednesday. One Love Bus??

User Info Menu

Hell yeah! Gosh I hope it runs in the summer!