Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When do you become not a Newbie?

User Info Menu

When The people that you remember from your last trip remember you.

User Info Menu

I don't know about that one. I was remembered by a number of folks on my first trip.

User Info Menu

I don't know, I would think you'd always want to be a "newbie". The blessing in that is you discover something new every trip. If it gets where there is nothing new to experience, for me, I would not want to return.

I just know I love Jamaica and Negril in particular. It makes me feel excited and relaxed at the same time...if that makes sense!

User Info Menu

"When customs says Welcome Home"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marko View Post
    dunno.......but some of us are always goin to be newbies........
    right Bnewb.......lol

Cool Runnings, Marko

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by takinitslow View Post
    So Feb 24 will be the start of my 3rd year in a row trip to Negril. I realize that i have not seen even a tenth of what negril has to offer yet, but i am working on it. So the question is when should i consider myself not a newbie anymore? I am still just as excited as i was the first time i visited! I hope that never changes!!! Soon come!
    bredren this subject often makes me laugh, a lot of people swing their cocks around. as a few others have stated some people who are 'newbies' know more about a particular area than some people born and bred in the location.

then you got visitors who patch into one small slice of the strata that makes up a whole place and get their extra wide brush out and start painting guernica. some locals do that too lmao, which makes things truly uproarious.

bottom line is i like it when everyone just is themselves and forgets about how other people see them. besides, being a visitor to a place or a tourist is awesome, I don't understand why it seems like people want to shed that.

you got some people who swear they'd rather chop off their left arm than stay at grand palladium or riu- you wanna laugh? that was the ONLY place mavado would stay at.
    "I beseech thee, my lord , let this venture be mine..."

-Sir Gawain

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bbcamp2 View Post
    I don't know about that one. I was remembered by a number of folks on my first trip.
    HA! Good one bbcamp2....and Oh So True!

User Info Menu

when all of the people that know you.....stop asking where are you going for vacation???
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

When going to Jamaica is not a vacation. Just a visit with the kids.
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by monk View Post
    you got some people who swear they'd rather chop off their left arm than stay at grand palladium or riu- you wanna laugh? that was the ONLY place mavado would stay at.
    Raising RIGHT hand, LOL! (and I'm left handed)

what's up monk?