Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Has anyone met Henry, the Seastar Inn driver?

User Info Menu

Has anyone met Henry, the Seastar Inn driver?

I'm assuming he's great, just like everything else about the Seastar, right?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Henry is becoming quite the dancer during the Seastar Inn webcasts on RealNegril.com! Tune in on Saturday Nights!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Henry is the best. It's worth the few dollars over traveling by JUTA.

I consider him a a friend.
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Henry is awesome!!! He's a safe & reliable driver, a wonderful guy & one HELL of a dancer!!
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    [url=http://www.ticker.7910.org/eng]

The 1st time you travel to Negril, for the rest of your life, Negril travels with you.
    (taken from realnegril.com/beingees - Graffiti #13)

User Info Menu

Henry is awesome in so many ways. He drives the party, he joins the party, he is the party. He makes sure your party doesnt have to stop if you don't want it too and he is a great moral guide to assist you in getting where you "should" be at nights end.

Children Are Our Tomorrow !

User Info Menu

Henry is an all around good guy and yes, a very safe driver.....Can't rec. him enough...and yes, Seastar is a great place with a cool vibe...and its' a total deal for 25 each way transfers....
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

Yes Gerry, Henry is very cool & a great driver....you'll have "No Problem"!!!!
    Those pics with the SeaStar Drummers are priceless!!!!! Henry's gettin down!!!!

User Info Menu

Henry is a great guy! After dropping us off at the beach he even stopped at the post office for me and mailed a postcard.
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

i do indeed need a "moral guide." That's worth a $50 roundtrip from Sangster every time. I can't wait to meet this guy, and I'm hoping he can show us a great time on some side trips.