Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need guidance for my next trip home

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marko View Post
    If you have the money.......Catcha

if you lookie for just a great time with no worries......SeaStar Inn

if you need a place on da wata on the Cliffs besides Catcha........Blue Cave Castle.........

those are mi top three picks!

oh......mi originally from New England too........so your wife must be okay........

Cool Runnings, Marko
    I've loved reading your posts Marko, i appreciate the tips. Yeah the little lady is okay i'm very fortunate that she has the same belief as i that 'If it can't kill me i"ll try anything once" lol.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ras Walleye View Post
    Another option would be the Blue Cave Castle on the cliffs. A most unique and affordable property. My Empress and I were married there and have stayed there many times. It is small and romantic and they have an excellent restaurant on site, Teddy's Hideaway. Lots of bars and restaurants in easy walking distance, even more by a quick taxi ride. Check out their website: www.bluecavecastle.com

On the beach check out the Charela Inn. Their ocean front rooms are fantastic.

Bless...
    Ed
    I;d have to agree. Even if you don't stay there you can have Teddy cook you dinner while you sit cliffside. That should give you a good idea of the vibe there. It may be a bit too much of a change going from a beach AI to the quaintness of the Blue Cave Castle but if your looking for something more low key I highly recommend at least giving it a visit next time you're there.

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone for your help. So this is what it's gonna look like. We're going to check out the grounds of Catcha, Tensing Pen, and the Rockhouse wrapping it up with a dinner at Blue Cave Castle. I’ll let Teddy know that he has many enthusiasts on the board. I’ll post some photos when we go and thanks again aeveryone.