Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mojitos

User Info Menu

Mojitos

Anyone know of good place on the beach to have 1 or 2?

User Info Menu

Wrong country. Cuba isn't too far from JA though.....

That being said, with tongue firmly planted in cheek, someone may know of a bar that keeps fresh yerba buena, cane juice, fresh lime juice, white rum and club soda on hand....oh,,,and a pestle to mash the yerba buena with....otherwise....its a Mojito-wannabe
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

The Palms has a mojito menu. In addition to the standard mojito, they have lots of interesting flavors.

User Info Menu

good ones at Canoe bar as well!

User Info Menu

LTU, when they have fresh mint and believe it or not, Ricks has a really good one...with fresh mint BTW.

User Info Menu

Aqua, the best rum bar on the beach. Over 70 different rums!

User Info Menu

Aqua & The Palms

We second the Aqua suggestion and also tip our hat to The Palms as well...enjoy
    Experience the rhythm of Nature...Discover the Peace within....Immerse yourself in a true Jamaican Paradise......www.zimbali-retreats.com

Sponsor

User Info Menu

We had Mojitos at the Palms on our last night. We each ordered a different one...and tasted them all. Very delicious.... This is the menu board.

Name:  MojitosMenu.jpg
Views: 469
Size:  90.1 KB

But we also made up our own too...and they were great!

Name:  Mojitos.jpg
Views: 553
Size:  83.0 KB

User Info Menu

I didn't get a chance to try the Mojitos at the Palms, nor at Aqua just yet, but they have a legendary selection of Cuban rum...

That being said the best I have had so far have been at Sunrise Club, made by Gary. They impressed the Lifestyle and Culture editor for Bloomberg. Many of my cigar bredren who have lockers and keeps in Havana have been impressed by that Mojito, and they also have a very mean Caipirinha.
    "I beseech thee, my lord , let this venture be mine..."

-Sir Gawain

User Info Menu

Well I do enjoy my rum.....
    Had some great Mojitos in Mo Bay at the Havana Club...great setting and Ambiance ....fantastic Drinks...Great cigars....and great friends.....What more could we ask for.
    Name:  HPIM0105.JPG
Views: 452
Size:  85.4 KB

Name:  HPIM0102.jpg
Views: 463
Size:  38.3 KB

and my favorite sippin' rum
    Name:  HPIM0094.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  42.0 KB