Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: gyms near the beach

User Info Menu

gyms near the beach

Which gyms have good treadmills or an eliptical near Rondel Village? Looking for advice on good gym equipment. Thanks!

User Info Menu

Same reply as your other thread: The Negril fitness center across from the Beach Club Condos/Mariners has treadmill and bikes as well as some machines. Donna goes there a lot. She says that it is very hot in there and some of the equipment is rusty and not all of it works.

User Info Menu

Yvonne will pipe in too........she's one of the fitness guru's on here for Negril........
    mi don't think Yvonne has an ounce of fat of her......maybe one....lol

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Thanks Marko. It's more than 1%. Negril Fitness Center is it. I replied to the other thread already. Elliptical has no tension. Not sure how many treadmills are working now since I run on the road every a.m. before gym time. There's a new shopping center going up on Sheffield Rd. that will have a 24 hr. fitness center... very pricey from what I've heard. Can't beat the Negril Fitness Center location though. It works for me.