Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Westender Inn sunday Bonfire

User Info Menu

Westender Inn sunday Bonfire

Hello,
    Has anyone ever been to this and if so, how was it and how much did it cost?
    Also, what times does it start?
    Live,Stay true to yourself, and Never Compromise for anything

User Info Menu

hey Copper - I attended a few when I stayed at Westender nov/dec. It is awesome. the view and vibe is so relaxed. Starts just after sunset by the sea and there is no cost unless you eat dinner or buy drinks. Dinner is delicious and about $12 when I had it (fish w/papaya sauce, creamed callaloo, pineapple rice&peas, brown stew chicken). The music is nice and there are loungers to kick back or tables by the bar or rock wall so lots of places to find privacy or not.

Name:  091.JPG
Views: 295
Size:  76.9 KB
    Name:  053.JPG
Views: 324
Size:  80.0 KB
    Name:  038.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  45.5 KB
    Name:  115.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  52.8 KB

User Info Menu

Thanks Sweetness, that food looks so good. That's one of the thgs I miss about Jamaica the most the food.
    Live,Stay true to yourself, and Never Compromise for anything

User Info Menu

Is it a regular Sunday nite event, Is anyone welcome?

User Info Menu

Sweetness!
    Did you say CREAMED callaloo?!?!?!?!
    OMG, I LOVE callaloo but never had it creamed.....is it good?

User Info Menu

yes Canuk Cpl any and all welcome - one Sunday we had friends come out with children and everyonw had a blast...other times adult only but a boardie came out and it was so nice to meet her. Call if you need a ride - probably not free but for sure reasonable (Jermaine is awesome - please tell him I said hello if you see him). yes it is every Sunday - not sure if the menu changes but its just lovely. Treat yourselves.

Marley - yes I said creamed callalloo - OMG - Callalloo is my favorite JA food and I went crazy for it. It sort of inspired my JASAGNA creation (cream sauce, callaloo/veg, pasta, white cheese)
    Name:  068.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  40.6 KB

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info, sounds like fun, we are spending half our time at seastar, and we like to get out and about and find things to do, Might be right up our alley, thanks and Cheers!

User Info Menu

O...M...G..... I am in love!!!!!
    Must...have...creamed....callaloo.....must.....hav e.....Jasagna!!!