Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: On the beach in Negril, 02/18 thru 02/25 - any Reggae shows going on?

User Info Menu

On the beach in Negril, 02/18 thru 02/25 - any Reggae shows going on?

Will be on the beach in Negril Feb 18th thru 25th. Anybody know of any good reggae shows during that time? Here Yellowman there this coming weekend. Unfortunately not arriving till next weekend.

User Info Menu

Toots and the Maytals will be playing 2-21 at Negril Escape

User Info Menu

Toots is playing at the jungle.. The 28th Tarrus Riley is playing at the jungle too.. Landshark your dates are the same as mine we only get one show that week. I been really lookin..

User Info Menu

When is Toots playing at the Jungle (what date)? Would love to see him at Escape on the 21st, but believe my nephews wedding is that day. Maybe can shoot up there after the wedding. I've seen Toots about a half dozen times (in US and Jamaica) and he always puts on an AWESOME show.

User Info Menu

Toots will be at the Jungle on 21 Feb. No more shows at the Negril Escape.

User Info Menu

Thanks Reggae Roy ... I'm sure there will be some smaller bands playing on the beach, Alfreds. etc. I may have to skip out of the wedding early though, to go see Toots and The Maytals. Irie Mon ... can't wait !!!