Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sea Wind Resort 80's to 90's

User Info Menu

Sea Wind Resort 80's to 90's

has anybody been there when it was open in MoBay, we stayed there for yrs looking for a few names....any info
    contact me pls
    Thank You
    ramboagain@yahoo.com
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

I stayed at sea wind in 1991, it is now called sunset beach resort.. Towers are similar but otherwise Los of renovations including a waterpark

User Info Menu

Is that the place that had the Cave Disco? Remember going there a lot in my young, crazy, single days!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Reggae Roy View Post
    Is that the place that had the Cave Disco? Remember going there a lot in my young, crazy, single days!!!
    ya mon........
    mi was there in May of 1987 for like a short week.........remember da Shark Teeth......lol
    they had two beaches.....one in front of the high rises and one in front of the annex building........
    mi had a great room in the annex building.......drank and partied a ton that reach........
    they had the best hot dogs mi have ever had in Jamaica.......the hot dog rolls were awesome.......
    they use to have a Happy Hour thingy on the side of the High Rises......
    hung out with a bunch of Canadians that reach......big party people........lol
    Cave Disco was a trip........lol......couldn't see a friggin thing in there.......lol
    oh da memories.......

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Marko and others.............does anybody remember this mans name, he was 2nd shift Bar Mgr at the pool Bar.........??Name:  seawind bar boss tallyman (Large).jpg
Views: 471
Size:  65.0 KB
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

boy dat is like a walk back in time seeing his face mon.........
    but for the life of mi, mi don't remember his name.........

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Kilroy or Solomon.....????? I think, here is the next guy, spent so much time chattin with him.....but smoked up all time......so there ya have it........... Name:  Seawind Beach attend mid 80's Jamaica (Large).jpg
Views: 553
Size:  74.1 KB ....... Then the big Boss of Hotel was Ms Heddy or ms Headly, she got a 100 bill US.. at x mas.......we got top floor stage facing corner ( 2 rooms)suites for 23 per night, with full kitchen..........It was run by the Jamaican Govt after two brothers from Canada defaulted, and everybody was on the "take"........LOL

User Info Menu

i think i was there in 79 or 80, it was called go bananas, you used litllle plastic bannas to pay for stuff. ....79 80 ? man been comming here a looooong time

User Info Menu

we had sharks teeth to pay with stuff.......bartenders would pocket a few each shift, they cost about 2.50 US to buy......I would get them from the bartenders ( all of 'em lol) for 1 US buck each...........we would meet downtown MoBay every couple of days........

once a JFD helicopter landed just outside the gate......A General had a "girlfriend" that stayed in the workers section,,he went in...a a few minutes the Army squad on it got out with rifles, pyramided them......................and STARTED a Game of Soccer......they ran like HELL when the skipper came back and caught them......playing "games" as he called it...instead of guarding a "expensive" article of JFD and its Govt....................LOL we laughed so hard!!!!!!!!!

Name:  ray n jules mo bay seawind jpeg.jpg
Views: 526
Size:  47.8 KB this would be about early 80's??

User Info Menu

loved that disco!!