Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: One Love Drive Bar Crawl - Mi Yard LIVE on RealNegril.com

Administrator

User Info Menu

One Love Drive Bar Crawl - Mi Yard LIVE on RealNegril.com

Greetings from the first One Love Drive Shuttle Bar Crawl! We are coming to you LIVE from Mi Yard at 3:45pm! Join us here until 4 when we will move on to our next destination - C&D Country Western Bar! To join us click on the link below and follow the instructions!

http://www.realnegril.com
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

bummed that I cannot get casts at work! I can't download software on the company machine, so I can't get the flip4mac application. Sigh. I would like to check out the runnings.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Wow...live from Miyard...!! things are a changing....

Administrator

User Info Menu

It is nice to be back at Mi Yard! Some of the very first webcasts ever from Negril we did right here at Mi Yard!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

lot of fun for the first "Love Bus" thingy.........join in mon

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

I did it! I went through the hard drive on my computer at work, found a flip4mac application that I somehow got on there w/out going through IT for appvl, then clicked around till I was able to get the cast on it! I can't believe it and don't know what I did to make it come up--I have been trying to get casts at work forever.

Music sounds GREAT! (I have my headphones on and the photo editor keeps looking over here to try and figure out what I am doing

Thanks Love Bus and Rob!

User Info Menu

WooooHoooo....IW!

User Info Menu

Woo Hoo is right! Except y'all are rolling out of MiYard right when I finally become a technical genius and get the cast to come in. Man my whole outlook at work is different now--instead of just being message board obsessive I can also get casts. Good thing I am going to get my own fix of Negril soon--it is challenging to stay on task at work since Jamaica predominates all my thinking.