Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: My Trip Report.... That's Been Seven Years in the Making... Dreams Do Come True

User Info Menu

How wonderful Beachgirl....what a great story
    I remember back when you were trying to decide whether to go or not....I am sooooooooooo glad you did!
    How awesome!!!!!!
    And you ARE beautiful! Tarrus is a smart man!

User Info Menu

BEAUTIFUL? How about HOT.

But I have the crazy feeling that something is missing from this report LMAO

mwhahahahahahahahaha jk jk jk

User Info Menu

But I have the crazy feeling that something is missing from this report LMAO

mwhahahahahahahahaha jk jk jk
    shhhhhhhh
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

Booger, Schuttie and Reggae Roy: Thank you... I can't express how lucky I felt that night... and it sure set the tone for the year.

I remember back when you were trying to decide whether to go or not....I am sooooooooooo glad you did!
    Me too Marley! The only thing that would have made it better was if you were there too... I know how much you love his music too.

BEAUTIFUL? How about HOT.
    Brasi:You been drinking again?? jkjkjk...
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

DO TELL!!!!

Beachgirl....great pic with Tarrus, glad you got that to remember such a special night.

That other pic of you at the Grand Palladium is just stunning, you are very beautiful no doubt.
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Awwww, I would have loved to have been there singing along with you!!!! Would have been a blast!

But that was definitely YOUR moment....and you deserved it, so glad it was a good one!!!

User Info Menu

and what a moment it was Marley...

Tizzy: there are lots more stories.. i'm only on day 4 of 14...lol
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

Yay!!! That makes me even happier! Woo Hoo, 10 more days of this story, I love it!

User Info Menu

Well not sure why but the tears started falling while reading your post beach girl but thanks to the funny posts I'm better now lol.I think us canucks get over whelmed that it is so beautiful there as we come from igloos remember? But keep writing its great to see the pics and read your story.