Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funny, Sad, Silly Stories

User Info Menu

wonder what would happen if you could not pay ???

anybody ever hear of that ??
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Coming from Sav to Negril...driving...in the car is me, my friend, his brother and two of my girlfriends. It was very late and we all were tired from partying all night long, so everyone was quiet and relaxed...on of my girlfriends had even went to sleep. And as we are driving this man is in the middle of the street trying to catch crabs. My friend swerved and slammed on breaks and all I saw was the man flyleaping to the grass area!!!! My friend and his brother hopped out the car and started yelling at the man...I thought we hit him, but he was flyleaping for his LIFE...for being in the road at night trying to catch crabs and it was pitch black dark outside!!! Needless to say we (me and my girlfriends) were very shakin by that lil episode!!!
    http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

My wife and I were walking back to Heartbeat after a concert at Sam Sara, way to messed up to walk, too stupid to catch a ride.....

here is what happened to us...................

On the walk back, if you walk the Sea side of the road the paths narrow and at times very steep above the roadway.... Was last in line, Kathy in front of me, my wife behind Lavena who was leading, we all had drank too much, I was still feeling the Codeine that I was taking all night as my leg was really starting to hurt now....when I noticed a car approaching at high speed flashing the brights on and off, I hollered to all " CAR IN FRONT....WATCH-IT"!!!!!!...when Kathy, who was singing just then,turned to her LEFT and back toward me.... in doing so lost her balance and was falling into the path of the approaching car !!!!!!!. Without thinking, I dropped my Red Stripe that was in my right hand and reached for her, just grabbing her blouse,bra and whatever filled it, at the last possible second !!!!,... the car came close enough t her to knock her perse off of her shoulder!!!!! A crowd gathered around to see what had happened, the police who were at the concert showed up (late)....and heard the story..and left.
    Now my foot was starting to really swell by now, and with the help of the girls my wife, Bless Her Heart got us back to our cottage.........wherein the light of a lantern she took off my shoe,WE were shocked to see the bottom of my foot.........................................."

We received a nice phone call from that girls Father later on.....................

(taken from my blog on this message board)
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

I was in the process of buying a home in Mobay in 2004 and I would hire a guide for the day. I few days after arriving I had finished my business for the day around 1pm and my guide said "What do you want to do now because you have me for the day". I told him I wanted to see the western side of the island. He said he would take me to Negril where a friend of his makes grass mats. I was excited about seeing a craftsman. I met Ted and everyone knows the rest of the story, but I'll tell you anyway. We have been together almost 8 years, built in Whitehall Phase 2 and am selling the home in Mobay. He treats me like a queen and I have never been happier. Love Negril better than Mobay too.
    If your dream doesn't include the "impossible", it's too small - Joel Osteen

User Info Menu

OK, I have another one (well I have a few, lol):

I'm down in Sav visiting my friend that was down from NYC and we had been chilling and enjoying Jamaica for a few days when my girls had arrived in Negril. One day we go get them to hangout in Sav. My friend is not a drinker (I am) and he always tries to keep up with me. Anyway I told him NOT to drink that night because we had to take them back to Negril be he does anyway, we get back to the house and he goes into the bedroom and does what...PASSES OUT!! Me, and my girls, his brother and another friend of theirs are in the living room just laughing and having a good time but it's getting late and we need to get them back to Negril.

SO I go into the bedroom to get him up and about 5 minutes later all I hear is one of my girls YELLING my name...I ran back in the livingroom to see what was going on and she says to me "He (the friend) just told me he wants me to have his baby, etc. etc. etc....." I looked at him like he was crazy and told him "You don't disrespect my friends like that, what's wrong with you don't you ever say nothing like that again!!!" Well he was embrassed behind that cuz then I went on a yelling spree throughout the house to my friend....cuz if he hadn't be drinking we wouldn't been at the house!!! You would had thought I was a crazy lady that night!!!!
    http://www.TickerFactory.com/]