Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Home Sweet Home last week

User Info Menu

Thanks for the feedback, Guirigay & Vikman. Hey, As long the rooms are clean and comfortable, then I am happy. We tried to save a few bucks this reach, which is why we went with a Seaview Deluxe room, but I'll make it a point to check out the suites and penthouse while we're there.

User Info Menu

Seaview Deluxe with a king bed, excellent choice. We were in room 6 and loved it.
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Guirigay View Post
    Seaview Deluxe with a king bed, excellent choice. We were in room 6 and loved it.
    Nice! I think I mentioned it earlier, but we reserved room 9. We definitely wanted a king bed and the wife wanted a room with a good A/C unit for those days when she wants to sleep-in (I talked to Charlie and he said room 9 had a new split A/C unit. Don't know if all rooms do). Personally, I could live without the A/C, but the wife is worried that it might be too uncomfortable to sleep. I think once we get there, she'll change her mind.

Now I just need to get a ticker going (I think it's 40 some odd days!).