Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Whatagwaan Family? Movin on up.......

User Info Menu

ok made it to the new board got my cool black and green going got my signature going (and you all know I'm a tech idiat) how come all the pic I see are thumbnail? is it me?
    that which does not kill you makes you stronger

User Info Menu

why not make mi first pic of the guy responsible for all this........Rob himself at da Canoe

not bad for mi first try eh.......lol

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness View Post
    Just testing the water to see if I got myself set up. Very FANCY!!!!
    Thank Rob for the improvements. Gonna keep playin.

Reply if you love Negril (lol) so I can see how it looks
    LOve IT!

User Info Menu

Clarity - Hope you got my PM about the Negril A-Z post - Let's get it started OK?!
    The Earth is the Lord's and everything in it!

User Info Menu

Mmmm - this is going to take me a little time ~ but I love it!!

User Info Menu

Ok, so I have been doing my homework and trying to fit time in over here to practice...so far so good!
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

i LOVE Negril - let's keep it going.....

...if only for practice (lol) thanks to family member Mr.Ville for the GREAT step by step instructions with screen shots on how to include a larger pic in my post. (when creating your Reply click the Editor - two As to the right once you have your pic inserted - hover and when you see the pencil doubleclick and save as large). Saved the instructions to my computer just in case but got it now just need practice.

Feelin the love boardies.........fullJOY the day!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 218.jpg 
Views:	291 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	940
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Not sure why....it was never a step necessary for me. I just used the insert image, ..and then enlarged. What ever way it works....it's all good!

User Info Menu

I'm in

Thank you...!!

User Info Menu

Smile Picture test

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1230.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	965